apache case insensitive regexp

Post by Andres Baraval » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:16:23

Hi,
I'm looking for an expression to make http://baravalle.it/forum with
"forum" case insensitive (with .htaccess in home dir).

I tought it was:

RedirectPermanent ^/FORUM\i http://www.baravalle.it/forum

but it doesn't work.
Any suggestion?
Regards,
   Andres

1. case-insensitive file system with Apache being case-sensitive.

Hi,
    does anybody know if I can change Apache from being case-sensitive?
The problem is that I've made a web site with a protected area, when I enter
the URL www.mysite.com/protected , I need to enter a password, but if I
enter www.mysite.com/Protected or www.mysite.com/proTected I enter the web
site without bieng prompt to enter a password.

    The only way I figured out is to configure Apache for all the
possibility, like: protected, Protected, PRotected, etc....

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Maxime Paquette

Scripto Centris Inc.
1030 Beaubien Est #103
Montreal, Quebec
H2S 1T4
(514) 277-6148
--

2. Can't connect to port 119 from Linux box

3. how to make regexp case-insensitive using sed

4. Need help w/ boot managers and the such

5. regexp case-insensitive

6. Problems with SMAIL

7. setting Apache to case insensitive

8. ksh88 and IFS

9. Apache: Case-Insensitive <Location>?

10. How to make Apache case insensitive ?

11. Case-insensitive URL with Apache (mod_rewrite)

12. Apache case-insensitive userid/password

13. Apache: case-insensitive