Setting up of WEB pages in a WEB site in UK

Setting up of WEB pages in a WEB site in UK

Post by Ann Soon Kua » Sat, 29 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Anyone has any idea of any service provider in the UK which can
support the setting up of a WEB page in UK.
Criteria
1. Cheap
2. Internet Email mass mailing capability

Thanks

1. More page outs than page ins?

Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to explain to me why systems usually have
more page-outs than page-ins? It has got me stumped for quite some
time. I would think that if 100mb is paged out from memory to disk,
then similarly 100mb should be paged-in back from disk to physical
memory?

Or is my understand of paging-in and paging-out wrong? i.e Page-outs
occur when a page is pushed from main memory to the paging space due
to a variety of reasons (lack of physical memory being one of them)
while page-ins' occur when there is free physical memory and these
pages are pushed back from disk back to the physical memory.

TIA!

2. Book Opinion

3. Fwd: Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

4. Linux Informix CISAM compatibility

5. Utility to convert PowerPoint "web pages" into real web pages?

6. xconsole

7. C2NET AND UK WEB OFFER UNCRIPPLED SECURITY SOFTWARE TO WEB USERS IN ALL COUNTRIES

8. NETSHOWCOPY FOR LINUX -- now available!

9. Unreachable Web sites - was UK ISPs that are "linux workstation friendly"

10. HOSTING WEB SITES.THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

11. SVNet meeting July 19th.: World Wide Web - Building a Quality Web Site

12. Allowing only access to my web site from a link to another web using APACHE

13. Sun Threatens UK Web Site