Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

Post by Anita Holmgre » Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to a datafile of unsavory sites to use as a basis
for proxy filtering?  I imagine there are existing lists available that
a school, for example, could use as a starting point.  Where can I find
such a list?

Please reply to me personally as well as to the newsgroup since I need
this information quickly.

Thanks!
-Anita

--
Tenon Intersystems                                       805-963-6983

Santa Barbara, CA 93101                          http://www.tenon.com

1. Proxy and URL filtering

Can anyone make a recommendation for a linux or other free unix based
Intel system of a freeware http proxy program that has the capability to
do url filtering. I'd like to setup a proxy server for outbound
connections at a school and am looking for ways to block certain sites.
Program names and locations are welcome.

Thank.

2. StarOffice

3. Netcape Proxy Server and URL filtering

4. gethostbyname problem: returns 0 in Motif application

5. filtering proxy with anti-virus filter?

6. Need up with getting Media Vision Pro Sonic MCD to work

7. HOW FIREWALL WORKS WITH URL FILTERING SERVER USING UFP PROTOCOL

8. rsh commands from cron have truncated output

9. URL filtering

10. ipfw and natd and URL filter

11. KMail regex filters and URL clicking problems/questions

12. URL Filtering Protocol and how it works

13. filtering of URLs thru Apache!