I need to know how to update a website that uses an Apache web server

I need to know how to update a website that uses an Apache web server

Post by debbie lenhar » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I  need to know how to update a web site using ftp, the web site is on
an Apache web server (unix), my experience with building web pages and
updating them has been with Microsoft Frontpage......Please help me!

Post by Brian Tieman » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I  need to know how to update a web site using ftp, the web site is on
> an Apache web server (unix), my experience with building web pages and
> updating them has been with Microsoft Frontpage......Please help me!

        Open up your FTP program; put in the hostname of the server and the
username and password that owns the files. Are you updating a user's
pages, or the main server root stuff?

        Once you're connected, the FTP program should be pretty
self-explanatory. Just drag and drop to upload, if you're using a
program like CuteFTP or WS_FTP...

Brian

1. Want to know update web site for updated valid kernel commands

We have been writing a simple character device driver.  We have been
using memcpy_tofs command, which apparently is not defined under kernel
version 2.2.14.  I am new to the area and discovered there was a huge
change in the kernel commands when version 2.1 came out.  The long and
the short of it is we FINALLY figured this out and are now using the
appropriate command copy_to_user command.

My question is......does anyone know a good web source for the nitty
gritty details of all the changes to the available kernel commands?

By the way for those of you interested, we are profile the kernel, one
file at a time.  If anyone has interest in this type of work, email me
and perhaps we can correspond and exchange code, ideas,
thoughts....et.al.

Thanks,

Rob Morris

2. Introductory Edition IBM techexplorer Version 2.5 PR2 : Windows 95/98/NT, Linux, AIX, Solaris and SGI

3. upgrade RPM

4. I don't need to know Apache, but I do need to know this...

5. ksh problem on Solaris platoform

6. How to let my Apache 1.3.4 web server know about .hta files?

7. errors while link_unix

8. pl/sql cusror state using Oracle web agent, web server & database server

9. multipart mime messages && apache web server - known problems ?

10. *** WHO KNOWS *** how can i use a MS-ACCESS database in apache web server

11. Apache web server update

12. Update Apache Web server