Apache, mod-ssl and PHP installation tutorial

Apache, mod-ssl and PHP installation tutorial

Post by Ronnie Clar » Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:09:50

Does any one have a good and very basic tutorial to get Apache loaded on a
FreeBSD 4.x system with mod_ssl and PHP4.x?

Thanks in advance,
Ronnie C

1. Apache + mod-ssl + PHP or Perl script

Hi,

on my Debian 2.2 server I've got Apache 1.3 with mod-ssl. Whenever I
try to run either Perl or PHP4 script using HTTPS/SSL it doesn't work
(I suppose that it ain't interpreted as if the mime-types were not set
corectly) but when I run it insecure (over HTTP) it works fine.

I'd be glad if anyone had some idea what am I doin' wrong.

Thanks

Welbloud

2. Seaching Dokument linux.driver.tutorial.txt

3. Apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

4. csv as cmdline args

5. Replacing SSL Certficates in Apache mod-ssl

6. Help with Network Tweaking

7. Apache-SSL or mod-SSL?

8. 40 GB hardrive and fdisk

9. Apache1.3.3 + Apache-SSL mod + fp-apache mod

10. Apache w/ PHP and SSL: w/ PHP OK - w/out PHP NOK

11. SSl/mod-ssl person wanted

12. weird error message | Apache 1.3.22 with mod-ssl

13. How do you make a certificate for apache mod-ssl?