Apache API, man pages, Glue to NSAPI?

Post by drw.. » Wed, 19 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi:

  Is there any man pages for Apache APIs? The API
Notes that comes with Apache server document doe
snot give a list of APIs and describes what each
API does.

  In particular, I am looking for the APIs that
allow me to manipulate the buffer data, like
changing the user post data, etc.

  Also, has anyone done anything work to map
between NSAPI and Apache API?

  Thanks.

Weidong Wang
IntelliSoft Corp.

1. NSAPI or other high speed API for Apache

Does anyone know where a high speed API exists for
Apache? I'd like to find an NSAPI clone for practice
and the like...

Thanks,
Perry

             WWW:  http://www.isl.net/~pdykes  (yep.. that's me)
Please, all opinions are only mine, and not that of my employer...

2. Netscape Configurate

3. Standard man pages to "Catted" man pages!

4. Pragma "no-cache" and Cache-Control "no-cache"

5. multiple man pages and libraries for socket APIs

6. Qmail relaying stopped working

7. How to format BSD man pages (groff man) using "classical" troff man?

8. MMDF 72 sec. delay from "rcpt to:<user@wind.it>" to "250 Recipient OK"

9. POST problem programming Netscape Server API (NSAPI)

10. man a man page file at unspecified directory

11. double man pages in man and cat

12. How do I add man pages to man path for new app

13. How to make local man page viewable by man