Pb with Apache2 configuration

Post by Benga » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:35:38

Hi,

  i have a problem with Apache2 configuration with weblogic module.

In fact i have to handle all URI with weblogic module except
for one URI (/html) that needs to be handled by apache server.
The /html URI needs to serve html files from the local filesystem
where
Apache is installed and all the /* URI needs to be redirected to
Weblogic.

I have used a location directive and alias directive to handle /html
URI by
Apache module like this:

Alias /html "/usr/local/apache/htdocs"
<Location /html>
        SetHandler default-handler
        AllowOverride None
        Allow from all
</Location>

And below in the configuration file, I have added the following
location directive to handle all others requests:
     <Location  />
        SetHandler weblogic-handler
        WeblogicHost weblogicserver
        WebLogicPort 7100
    </Location>

The problem is that all requests, especially /html are handled by
weblogic module. I don't understand why because when i use the
following location directive
<Location /server-status>
    SetHandler server-status
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from .your-domain.com
</Location>

/server-status requests are handled by server-status and all the other
requests
are handled by Weblogic module.

My question is, how can i manage to handle all URI by weblogic module
except for   one special URI that needs to be handled by Apache. I
have no control over Weblogic URIs and can not predict which they are.

Thanks in advance,
Luc

Post by Joshua Sli » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:18:50

> My question is, how can i manage to handle all URI by weblogic module
> except for   one special URI that needs to be handled by Apache. I
> have no control over Weblogic URIs and can not predict which they are.

Try putting the <Location /html> BELOW the <Location />.

See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/sections.html#mergin

JOoshua.

Post by Bengal » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:48:53

>>My question is, how can i manage to handle all URI by weblogic module
>>except for   one special URI that needs to be handled by Apache. I
>>have no control over Weblogic URIs and can not predict which they are.

> Try putting the <Location /html> BELOW the <Location />.

Arrgh...

Thank you very much

1. X Configuration for PB 3400

This has probably been brought up and answered somewhere. So if you could
direct me to the right resources on the net, I'd be very grateful.

It's Debian 3.0 on my PB 3400. The X server seems to be misconfigured and as a
result the screen flickers on and off. In the log file:
(EE) Cannot read V_BIOS
(WW) Mode pool is empty
(EE) No valid modes found
(EE) Screens found but non have a usable configuration

Also, right now 'X' is turned off. How do I restart it when it's properly
configured?

---Alex

2. The only way to stop open source is to make it illegal -- Bruce Perens

3. pb de configuration carte ethernet NE2000 clone

4. Thinkpad 770Z

5. pb with networking configuration

6. OpenBSD/IPF 3.0

7. Configuration of PB G3 ethernet adapter

8. CERNLIB ported to Linux??

9. Pb configuration de Xwindow

10. Apache2 and LDAP

11. Apache2.0 uploading large multipart/form-data truncated

12. Perl CGI script gets CGI params as ARGV arguments under Apache2

13. RedHat8.0/Apache2.0 and proxypass