NS enterprise 3.01 to 3.51

Post by Yoo-Shin L » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Where are the directions for upgrading and migrating
3.01 servers to 3.51?

Can I just overwrite 3.01? Do I need to update the 3.01
server configs?

Rene Rilke

1. servlets with NS enterprise server 3.51

Hello all.

Ist there anyone with experience in using java servlets on a
NS-Enterprise server 3.51?

Following problem: NSrunner seems to support only an outdated
version of the Servlet Classes. It does not support new features
like the getWriter-Method.

Is there an update available? Where can i get help?

thanx
gaylord aulke
--
agi business media productions
http://www.agi.de

2. udp_ttl improves bind,but any other to tune?

3. NS enterprise 3.01: nsconfig not working

4. X-clients: doc, ghostview, olvwm (SLS 1.01)

5. NS Enterprise 3.01 question

6. Image-software?

7. NS Enterprise upgrade 3.01 > 3.5.1

8. best spot for an rc

9. NS Enterprise 3.01 PUT error

10. NS Enterprise Server 2.01 to 3.01 upgrade question

11. NS Enterprise 2.01 > 3.01 server migration

12. NS Enterprise 3.01 file permissions

13. cataloging on NS Enterprise 3.01