how can mod_jk read web.xml in apache-tomcat way?

how can mod_jk read web.xml in apache-tomcat way?

Post by Javier Beringo » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:09:41

Aliasing is imposible because of this problem and i think there must be
a way, but nobody seems to know it. Is there anyone out there who know this?
Thanks in advanced.
Fistan.

how can mod_jk read web.xml in apache-tomcat way?

Post by Tulan W. H » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:29:13

I don't know how mod_jk read web.xml, but I think it read web.xml via
server.xml setups. Did your example file work?
I have installed apache 1.3.17 with tomcat 3.2.1 successfully because
all examples work ok.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/index.html tell you
more configuration setups.

Good luck

> Aliasing is imposible because of this problem and i think there must be
> a way, but nobody seems to know it. Is there anyone out there who know
this?
> Thanks in advanced.
> Fistan.

1. mod_jk for IBM-AIX System (Apache-Tomcat Integration)

Hi Experts,

Greetings!

I am having problems in Integrating Apache (1.3) with Tomcat (4.0.3).
I am using IBM AIX (ver 5.0) Unix System. We are also using JBoss.

It seems that I need to download mod_jk.so file - but I could'nt come
accross this file for IBM AIX System. I tried to follow the steps
which is mentioned at
http://www.cs.cardiff.ac.uk/applications/tomcat/mod_jk-howto.html

I tried to execute "build-hpux-cc.sh" as was mentioned in your above
article - but get following ERRORS:
Error: Unable to locate Java libraries. Verify that
JAVA_HOME is set correctly in this script.

I have set my JAVA_HOME to /usr/java130 where my java is stored but
still get the error.

I have been doing this for a week - but in vain - and so would really
appreciate and be very THHANKFUL to you if you could guide me in
solving this problem.

Does anyone of you know if where to get this file from and how to
Integrate these application. I tried to serach the net also but in
vain!

Any related information would be appreciated.

THANKS A MILLIONS !!!

Manoj G. Kithany

2. ISDN configuration under SCO UNIX 4.2

3. mod_jk for Apache-Tomcat Integration on AIX

4. How to increase / file system

5. tomcat + virtual hosts + multiple tomcat jvm + mod_jk problem

6. Search a driver for Lexmark Z-42

7. TOMCAT 3.2.3 on Linux with apache mod_jk

8. audio tool(s) for a Sun

9. mod_jk for IBM AIX (Apache+Tomcat)

10. Apache, Tomcat and mod_jk

11. Where is mod_jk for Tomcat 4.03 (Apache 1.3.22)

12. Apache, Tomcat and mod_jk: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 145

13. tomcat apache mod_jk prob...