Apache http server...

Post by Ed Kra » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

I'm an old hand of AIX, but am new to Linux.  There a few things I'm attempting
to do, but am not used to.  Such as, I don't know which files to edit that are
control of the httpd.

As well, when I load a complex .html page, I get the folling error.

Method not Implemented.

POST to /blah/cgi-bin/blah.PGM not supported.

I'm assumsing this means I must make POST ENABLED, but I don't konw which file
to put this into.  Any ideas on this subject would be appreciated!

Apache http server...

Post by dave » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> Hi!

> I'm an old hand of AIX, but am new to Linux.  There a few things I'm attempting
> to do, but am not used to.  Such as, I don't know which files to edit that are
> control of the httpd.

> As well, when I load a complex .html page, I get the folling error.

> Method not Implemented.

> POST to /blah/cgi-bin/blah.PGM not supported.

> I'm assumsing this means I must make POST ENABLED, but I don't konw which file
> to put this into.  Any ideas on this subject would be appreciated!

 Ed , let us know what version of Linux you are using.
But in the mean-time, most distributions have the config files in
/etc/httpd/conf/  I also think you have to change your config to be able to run
.PGM's as a cgi... can't remember though...

--
====================================

{200 Grove Rd.   Tel (609)848-5900 }
{PO Box 460      Fax (609)848-0374 }
{ThoroFare, NJ 08086               }
{Network Operations                }
====================================

1. How to add a http header using .htaccess for apache http server under windows environment

Hi,
I tried to add http header using the .htaccess file, but I got the following
error message:
Invalid command 'Header', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
I used Header directive in my .htaccess file, anyone can tell me what's the
reason?
The .htaccess file I am using:
<Files "t.txt">
Header set Author "John P. Doe"
</Files>
Thanks!

2. ISP connection with ppp

3. SSRT3587 Security Vulnerabilities in Apache HTTP Server

4. ATI LT Rage Pro AGP

5. Problem with Apache HTTP server and mime types

6. How do I increase number of pseudo-ports on Solaris?

7. Best OS for Apache http server

8. No sound in x11

9. Apache http server

10. compiling apache http server with g++ in Linux

11. How to connect to Apache http server

12. Apache HTTP Server does not work in small network

13. Apache HTTP Server NEEDED HELP !!!!