Can anyone recommend a good dedicated server company?

Can anyone recommend a good dedicated server company?

Post by G.A.D.Mil » Tue, 21 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I am using Adgrafix at the moment but am not happy with them. Any
recommendations?

1. Linux dedicated UT server vs. Win32 dedicated server ?

Hello

I have a UT dedicated linuxserver at home. The hardware is not the fastest,
but it works good for me and my friends. We can play with 2 human players
and 4 bots. The server is a P133, 64 MB EDO Ram on an Iwill P54TS Board with
an 3c900B XT 10/100 Networking Card. Do not laugh about the fast CPU :-)

Ok, I would known if a NT Server configured on the same machine with a Win32
UT dedicated server is as fast as the linux server who is installed at the
moment. Who needs more system memory. The NT or the Linuxserver ? Who has
the better networkingperformance  ( low pings, little lag ..)

is it advisable to change from linux to NT or is it better to leave the
system as it is ?

Thanks in advance
Frank

2. NIS+ problems

3. Dedicated Unix dedicated Server

4. tcx (Transparently Compressed Executables)

5. Can anyone recommend a good book?

6. 3dFx Banshee & FreeBSD

7. can anyone recommend a good book?

8. samba / tar problem

9. Can anyone recommend a good GUI newsreader?

10. Anyone recommend a good CAD program that runs under Linux?

11. Can anyone really recommend a good linux based web host?

12. Can anyone recommend a good Linux book?

13. anyone recommend good micro ATX motherboards