Apache 1.2.1 proxy modules problem

Post by wong man fa » Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
When I compiled apache 1.2.1 with the proxy module in my linux box (kernel
v2.0.29), I got these error messages :
        modules/proxy/mod_proxy.o : In function proxy_fixed :
        modules/proxy/mod_proxy.o (.text+0x2aa) : undefined reference to
'proxy_cache_check'
                .
                .
                .
But my linux box works very well with apache 1.1.3. Please tell me if you
have any idea about this problem.
Thanks and Regards
Wong

Apache 1.2.1 proxy modules problem

Post by Marc Slemk » Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Erm... looks to me like you messed up your source tree.  Does the
same thing happen with a freshly downloaded tree where you have done
nothing but edit the Configuration file?

What are the lines before the error?  ie. what command is the error