How to setup http entry on RISC 6000

Post by bin le » Sun, 16 Nov 1997 04:00:00

HI:

I'm currently working on  a RISC 6000 system.  This server has both IP
address and internet address.  Users can get into server by using telnet
or ftp client. How can I setup a http entry so user can also get into
the server by using the netscape.

Ben

1. How to setup TCP/IP on RISC/6000

I am trying to setup TCP/IP setup on an IBM RISC/6000 model 570 server
machine for a PC to dial-in to this system.The is running on Windows 3.1
and has TNVT dialer software with a PCMCIA fax modem card built in.

The PC can successfully dial in to the 570 server's modem as on both sides
the 'ON-LINE' message comes up.But when I try to 'Ping' between the two
sides they just go into a 'hang' state.I suspect my TCP/IP setup on the 570
server is not properly done.I am looking for s step by step guide if
possible.Any advice will be appreciated.Thank you.

Regards,

Shanker

2. KDE won't start after crash

3. FS: IBM RS/6000 Risc System/6000 SERVER POWERSTATION currently at $49.00

4. desperate for help installing RH 6.2

5. Windows NT and PowerStation 530/RISC 6000

6. partition table overlapping

7. RISC 6000 MACHINE

8. SDoom

9. What is "IOCC bus timeout" AIX 3.2.5 RISC 6000 58F

10. RISC/6000 Free for all

11. Has anybody ported X11R4 server on RISC/6000?

12. Risc 6000 Monitor

13. Sound Blaster Support for RISC System/6000