problems with error log and apache 2

Post by Manuel K?rne » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:18:56

Hi to all!

We use the apache 2 (2.0.46) with solaris 9.

We use perl for our cgi programs.

If i activate the debugging in my perl script
( print STDERR "...") which prints every line of
the result i have a strange behaviour.

The cgi-scipt didn't come back or the server canceled the
action after a few minutes for bigger results.
For smaller results e.g. amount of lines < 500 it works.

If i deactivate the debugging it works.

Any hints or suggestions.

Thanks!

1. Apache 1.3.12 access.log logging error

Hello,

   Just compiled 1.3.12 on an SGI Origin 200 running Irix 6.5.6m
and gcc. Apache compiled and installed without a gliche.
However, my access.log shows every entry as originating from
255.255.255.255.

   If you have an idea as to how to solve this, please email me

Thanks,

-Eran

2. Yggdrasil install problem -- me too!

3. Strange error messages in Apache error log

4. Switching platforms under Solaris 2.5.1???

5. strange sh errors in Apache error log

6. dhcp.conf --> Solaris dhcp...

7. Apache 1.2.3: fopen: Error 0: could not open error log file

8. Really weird and sudden network problems.

9. Aargs error in Apache error log

10. Problem with apache and virtual error log file --> (null)

11. Matrox Mystique ands X.

12. Apache error log

13. Apache 2.0 Error Logs