1. Problem with Apache/PHP on Solaris only : "symbol __muldi3: referenced symbol not found"
I successfully installed apche+php on Linux, but I can do the same
thing on a Solaris 2.6. In fact it works on Solaris in static mode, but
in DSO apache mode (and I really need it).
Each time I try to launch my Apache, I obtain the following error :
"Cannot load /usr/apachephp/libexec/libphp4.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/apachephp/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/apachephp/libexec/libphp4.so: symbol __muldi3: referenced symbol
I read lots of articles about this error in newsgroup, etc. but with no
I builded my Apache with the following comand line :
"./configure --prefix= /usr/apachephp --enable-module=so
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE; make; make install"
I builded my Php module with the following command line :
"./configure --with-apxs=/usr/apachephp/bin/apxs; make; make install"
I don't know if there is a link with the DB Berkeley library, but they
a solution to solve this kind of problem :
So I rebuilded my DB Berkeley library, I rebuilded apache,
and I rebuilded php with the option --with-db3, but without success.
Anybody had this problem (and most important, solved it :-) )
2. EZonics II USB Webcam
3. Solaris - PHP- Apache- Oracle : Problem getting PHP installed
4. Answerbook, Wabi, Colormap, etc., Problems
5. Apache w/ PHP and SSL: w/ PHP OK - w/out PHP NOK
6. How to compile progs to use on another comp?
7. solaris,apache,mod_perl,php: Make bombs symbol `Error' is multiply defined
8. opti 931 Soundchip & ava 1502 AE
9. installing Apache, PHP and MySQL gives undefined symbol
10. Getting en_US.UTF-8 dtterm in en_US locale...
11. lib/locale vs share/locale
12. current locale is not supported in X11, locale is set to CX
13. RogueWave Locale and GNU g++ Locale