mod_put, PHP, Apache says "file not found" with .phtml files

mod_put, PHP, Apache says "file not found" with .phtml files

Post by Joel F. Risi » Wed, 03 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am using Apache 1.3.2 with SSL 1.25, PHP 3.0.5 and mod_put on Solaris
2.5.1 with the latest patches.

I am experiencing this problem:  I have PHP installed, which will interpret
files named *.phtml.  When I try to PUT a .phtml file with various version
of Netscape Composer or AOLpress, the server comes back and says "file not
found."  It doesn't do this for regular HTML ( *.html ) or server side
includes ( *.shtml ) or text ( *.txt ).  Does anyone have any ideas why that
might be so?

Thanks for your help.
--
Joel

"There's less here than meets the eye." -- Tallulah Bankhead
voice 805.893.8196 fax 805.893.2385 www.math.ucsb.edu/~rising