apache for intel solaris 2.5.1

Post by butt » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Please can any one tell me where I can get Apche 1.2.5 for the intel solaris
1.2.5 and what I would need to do inoreder to install it.

I have tried the binaries in the apache ftp site but I thin these are for
the SPAR system as these do not work on the intel solaris.

Thanks

Post by Thomas H. Smit » Mon, 23 Nov 1998 04:00:00

> Please can any one tell me where I can get Apche 1.2.5 for the intel solaris
> 1.2.5 and what I would need to do inoreder to install it.

> I have tried the binaries in the apache ftp site but I thin these are for
> the SPAR system as these do not work on the intel solaris.

> Thanks

Get the Apache source code and compile it with gcc.
Let me guess, you don't have gcc...
Get it at
http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/solaris/freeware/x86/cs.duke.edu/bins.html  .

    Good luck, THS