Apache 1.3.6: User authentication againt NT domain?

Apache 1.3.6: User authentication againt NT domain?

Post by Sande » Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:00:00

For use on our intranet I was wondering if there is a module that
facilitates user authentication against an NT domain instead of the standard
Apache user authentication like AuthDBM.

Thanks in advance,
Sander de Boer

Apache 1.3.6: User authentication againt NT domain?

Post by peter pil » Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> For use on our intranet I was wondering if there is a module that
> facilitates user authentication against an NT domain instead of the standard
> Apache user authentication like AuthDBM.

> Thanks in advance,
> Sander de Boer

Authen::Smb

maybe you can help me with another problem:
after loging in that way the user wants read/write-access
to his files. the www-user used for apache is not allowed
to do this and suexec needs the script in each users
directory. any idea ?

peter

--

goldfisch.atat.at

1. apache authentication and NT domains (samba)

I am running redhat 5.2 and the latest version of Samba.  I currently am
able to connect to my machines via smb and the authentications are being
relayed via samba to the NT network primary domain controllers.

I would like my apache (1.3.6) server to be able to authenticate users via
samba to our NT domain servers.  Can this be done, and how?

Please respond to my email as my news groups carrier is limited in scope...

2. Diamond Stealth 32 VLB help!

3. How to use NT domain authentication in Apache web server

4. Toshiba 435CDS Laptop

5. Help: Using NT domain authentication for Apache

6. Multiple Visuals under Solaris x86

7. NT Domain Authentication for Apache 1.3.24 (Unix)

8. egcs 1.1.1 Problem

9. pptp - obsd2.9 to nt domain, come in nt domain, over

10. Using an NT Primary Domain Controller for password authentication

11. NT Domain authentication with Linux PPTP MPPE?

12. IP masq + NT domain authentication

13. authentication from NT-Domain-Server