Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5.1 Error: Unable to read the header of the

Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5.1 Error: Unable to read the header of the

Post by Cindy J Mulle » Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hello -

We are running Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5.1 on Solaris 2.6.  While
running LoadRunner to test a NetDynamics
application, the following error is returned, "Unable to read the header
of the server reply".  Any advice?  Has
anyone else experienced this error?  I am trying to determine if the
problem lies within Netscape or one of the other
applications.

Thanks -

1. Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0c - Last-Modified: header

When using the IBM Internet Connection Server, the following two headers
are supplied from the server with each html page served...

Last-Modified: Thursday, 27-Feb-97 11:14:12 GMT

Is this supported using the Netscape server ??? If so how do I enable it
?

This would be really useful so that proxies and the like ensure that
they are using up to date pages rather than cached versions....

--
Sean Davies
Distributed Systems Support       +-----------------------------------+

Winchester, Hants,                +-----------------------------------+
England SO21 2JN
Internal: 7-248974                International: +44 1962-818974

2. PPPD: "Receive serial link is not 8-bit clean"

3. "method without URI" errors for Netscape Enterprise Server

4. more memory problems

5. Netscape Enterprise: ftp to web server error

6. Internet Access for all Clients??

7. NETSCAPE ENTERPRISE SSL WEB SERVER ERROR MESSAGE

8. IP MASQ Questions!!

9. Netscape Enterprise Server Error

10. Error message when starting a Netscape Enterprise 3.01 server

11. error with netscape enterprise server on sun: help!!

12. mmap error with Netscape Enterprise 3.0 Unix server