Problem with comanche

Post by Andrea Cerri » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I've installed Comanche on my linux SuSE 6.0 system, running apache
1.3.4.
I've installed tcl8.0.3, tk8.0.3, itcl3.0.1 without errors, and when I
launch comanche with /usr/local/bin/itkwish3.0 main.tcl
/usr/local/apache/conf, system said:
"Error in startup script: invalid command line name "wm"
        while executing
"wm withdraw ."
        (file "main.tcl" line 1)
"

Who can help me???
PLEASE!
=)
Andrea Cerrito

=========== ==== === == =
Hanno detto:
"I PC hanno il tasto 'reset' perch sono progettati per i sistemi operativi Microsoft."
E' successo:
"WinErr 815: Insufficient Memory - Only 50,312,583 Bytes available."

Problem with comanche

Post by Dave Warn » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Make sure your DISPLAY environment variable is set.
Dave

> I've installed Comanche on my linux SuSE 6.0 system, running apache
> 1.3.4.
> I've installed tcl8.0.3, tk8.0.3, itcl3.0.1 without errors, and when I
> launch comanche with /usr/local/bin/itkwish3.0 main.tcl
> /usr/local/apache/conf, system said:
> "Error in startup script: invalid command line name "wm"
>    while executing
> "wm withdraw ."
>    (file "main.tcl" line 1)
> "

> Who can help me???
> PLEASE!
> =)
> Andrea Cerrito

> =========== ==== === == =
> Hanno detto:
> "I PC hanno il tasto 'reset' perch sono progettati per i sistemi operativi Microsoft."
> E' successo:
> "WinErr 815: Insufficient Memory - Only 50,312,583 Bytes available."

1. Comanche problems in RH6.1

I have installed RH6.1 from a CD, and have also installed the itcl, tck
and rcs packages. ( these are the packages on which Comanche are
dependant) .  However , when I try to run Comanche to configure my
Apache server, I get an error message after about the 20 % load marker.
This message starts off by ststing there is an error in ReadConfigFiles
followed by a line in either Spanish or Portugese ( I don't know which)
and eventually traces it back to a call in line 57 of main.tcl which is
:    cnftree Load"".

Has anyone else come across this, and if so what is the fix. I can
always configure the Apache server by editing the conf  file , but if
you have a GUI interface, then I think you should use it.

Regards

Bill

2. ATI Mach64 Graphics Pro Turbo (PCI)

3. BoF for Comanche at LinuxWorldExpo

4. ANNOUNCE: Yorick interpreter with X graphics

5. comanche not running

6. installing SLS/a2/mount unknown error 26240?? HELP!

7. Apache ├╝ber Comanche

8. RSH problems

9. Comanche

10. Comanche 0.4a