auto-indexing

Post by Joshua Sliv » Mon, 09 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> how do i enable autoindexing for my home directory?  i don't have access
> to the http.conf file, and don't think my administrator has enabled
> .htaccess files.

So, your adminstrator does not let you configure the server,
but you want to configure the server anyway.  Simple answer: you don't.

If you do have the correct authorization, you can add
Options +Indexes
to an .htaccess file in the relevant directory.

--
Joshua Slive

http://finance.commerce.ubc.ca/~slive/

auto-indexing