1. Unix equivalent of Cold Fusion?
Does anyone know of any commercial web <-> database connectivity software
for Unix that matches or exceeds Cold Fusion (NT) tied to MS SQL Server in
terms of ease of use, support, and price?
I need something with commercial support that is more polished and easier
to use than PHP/FI tied to mSQL, but less expensive than the high end
offerings from Oracle, Informix, et al. Something geared toward rapid
application development. I don't have teams of programmers, nor do I have
time to sit around all day writing SQL. I miss the relative simplicity of
So far, Cold Fusion seems to be the magic bullet...
I have some pretty strong performance/reliability concerns about running
high traffic sites on NT, but I have yet to find a Unix alternative to
Derrick Miller http://www.nethound.com/
Herald-Mail Co. http://www.antietam.com/
P.S. BTW, Allaire is releasing a version of Cold Fusion for Solaris this
fall. Which does me no good because I don't use Solaris.
2. PCI FA311 NIC from Netgear
3. JOB: US-CA-San Mateo Web Architects needed with Cold Fusion / Unix
4. WORD DOCUMENTS (MIME TYPES?)
5. apache 1.3b3 for winNT/95 and cold fusion 3.1
6. Netscape couldn't read many HTML files.
7. Good (cheap) DB for Cold Fusion under Solaris?
8. C/fortran interface
9. Cold Fusion, Solaris 2.5.1, Apache 1.2.4
10. Help needed to tune Apache/Cold Fusion/Solaris
11. Cold Fusion 4.x PRO on BSD???
12. Wind/U Warning (271), Cold Fusion installation problems
13. Linux - Win95 and Cold Fusion?