APACHE 0.8.11-Imagemap Configuration Problem

APACHE 0.8.11-Imagemap Configuration Problem

Post by Tom » Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Our server is not properly handling imagemaps.
According to Apache doc, we have compiled the module,
mod_imap, into the server (this was the default), and
the line, "AddType application/x-httpd-imap map" is
uncommented in srm.conf.  Nothing looks unusual in
the .map file.  Yet, when we click on the map, the
netscape browser returns "Server Error, the server
encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
was unable to complete the request."

      Has anyone seen this before.

  Thanks for any help,
  Tom

1. Apache 1.2.4 and imagemap configuration

I'm trying to configure Apache 1.2.4 on Solaris 2.5 for imagemaps. I
have tried playing with the srm.conf file. I just can't seem to get
Apache to work with my imagemap file.

I have gone through some of the documentation that comes with the
release and also at www.apache.org/docs. I just haven't been able to get
it to work.

Any tips you can give me will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Rajesh

2. tape library device driver

3. NCSA 1.3 imagemap configuration problem?

4. how to make regexp case-insensitive using sed

5. Apache 0.8.11 VirtualHost TransferLog problem

6. Problems in Win95 connecting to Linux Samba server running PPP

7. Apache Imagemap problem

8. Replacing dtpad with a link to a script

9. apache 1.1.1 cgi-bin imagemap problems

10. apache 1.0.5 virtual hosts, log-file- and imagemap-problems

11. Problems with Apache imagemaps

12. Apache imagemap basic problem

13. Ques: Analog-2.11 configuration