Apache 1.2 BETAs and AmigaUNIX SVR4

Post by m.. » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

        One of my servers on the internet is an Amiga3000 running AmigaUNIX
SVR4 2.0 and I have gotten all releases of Apache up to 1.1 to compile and run
on it except the current BEAT version.  Has anyone gotten it to compile and
run in AmigaUNIX?  I know it will compile if enough work is given into it
but before I even try it, I would like to know if anyone out there has it
done already so to save myself a lot of time.
        Thanks..

                                                                -ME

1. RiscBSD Beta 1.2

Hello,

For a xmas present, I got Datafile's PDCD4 with RiscBSD Beta 1.2.
NetBSD port.
I am completely ignorant about unix but thought I would give it
a try. After setting up the software and hardware side of things,
I'm having a few problems (my ignorance mostly). Most of the programs
don't run with error messages like : read-only-system. How do I change
this?

After installing x11r6, I cannot get it to run. CD'ing into x11 does
not work. startx command fails.

If anyone can point me to a web page, FAQ or even email some text
that will help me familiarise myself with unix and it's associated
commands and programs, I would be very gratefull.

Steve...
--
... Bad command or file name!  Go stand in the corner.

2. get to class C's to work on one box

3. KOffice 1.2 beta RH 7.2 rpms?

4. rwd0s1a

5. Apache: mod_servlet for Apache 1.2?

6. help: can't save current session

7. Satan Paint 1.2 beta

8. Why doesn't Sun want bug reports?

9. Where to find NetBSD_MAC 1.2 Beta?

10. Satan Paint 1.2 beta

11. COMMERCIAL: Beta testers for Accelerated-X Release 1.2

12. ANN: HawkNL 1.2 beta 2 released

13. Selecting cells in Kspread 1.2 beta