!!! Object/Component+OMG Forum '97, 24-26.11.97, Imperial Palace-Vienna/Austria/CE !!!

Post by it transfer adm » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

=====================================
= Object//Component + OMG Forum '97 =
== Imperial Palace Vienna/Austria ===
====== 24 - 26. November 1997 =======
=====================================

1. subject/event:

First International Conference to O.O. Component
Architecture/Development/Experience for Central Europe
(Austria,Czech,Republik Slovakia,Croatia)

2. part of speakers:

Oscar Nierstrasz (Uni Bern,CH)
Alan Baratz (JavaSoft) *)
Chris Stone (OMG)
Erich Gamma (OTI)
John Slitz (IBM)
Hans-Peter Moessenboeck (Uni Linz)
Michael Stahl (Siemens)

*) not confirmed
.. and many other more
... (you find a detail listing at our homepage)

3. Participants:

IT-Management,IT-User,Developer (User,Professionals)

4. Organization:

IDC-Austria and LogOn Technology, FFM
(OMG Europe, Organizer - Comdex Internet and Object World)

5. if you want more information about this event or you want
to register online please visit our homepage at

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   http://www.oc-f.com   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i hope you will enjoy my new homepage offering the latest infos
about this event and i am looking for your request or comment ...

note: the page is being in progress until the event is starting ..
      so please visit my homepage for more then one time !

best regards
manfred zeitlhofer
(it-transfer)

IT Transfer Austria/CE
A-1190 Vienna, Pokornyg. 1A
+43-1-5050900
+43-664-3300402

1. !!! Object/Component+OMG Forum '97, 24-26.11.97, Imperial Palace-Vienna/Austria/CE !!!

=====================================

Subject:
First International Conference to O.O. Component
Architecture/Development/Experience for Central Europe
(Austria,Czech,Republik Slovakia,Croatia).

Speakers/Key-notes/Topics:
UPTADED .. please visite the homepage for further information
about fixed speakers and topics.

Registration,Feedback:
NEW .. you can register online or send a comment to
object/component-office.

Listserver:
NEW .. if you join the listserver you get a part of a discussion
forum which will get the latest infos about this event .. and you
can also post your e-mails to the members of this listserver.

..... <http://www.oc-f.com>

(join the page for more than one time and you will see the
progress of this event .. and don't forget to press the
<reload> button if you visite the page).

best regards
manfred zeitlhofer
(it-transfer)

------------------------------------
IT Transfer Austria/CE
A-1190 Vienna,Pokornyg. 1A
tel:+43-1-5050900, +43-664-3300402

2. SCSI driver query

3. Problems with w

4. Multiple Scans

5. SCSI Device Conflicts

6. 2.5.39 s390 (24/26): boot sequence.

7. Need help with CLGD5422/24/26/28

8. Linux Meeting and Seminar (10/24, 10/26)

9. RedHat releasing hybred 24/26 kernels