Re : netscape server for Sun ( non profit & educational program )

Re : netscape server for Sun ( non profit & educational program )

Post by Alquier Lauren » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>I would like to know if there is anyway to obtain netscape server binaries for
>a SUN sparc station 5 using Solaris 2.3. It will be used for a non-profit
>institution.

You can find the application form for the non profit & educational program
at the following url :

http://test-drive.netscape.com/edu_drive/index.html

Check their test-drive pages for the LINCENSE agreement.
Regards

                             URL   : http://www.eerie.fr/~www/www.html