Apache VirtualHost help?

Post by Chris Hardi » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

It typically the case that Apache won't serve requests for random
VirtualHosts unless you tell it to.  Unless I misunderstand your
problem, the solution is to remove any configuration that told the
server to accept requests for that domain in the first place.

Chris

--

-- Chris Hardie -----------------------------

-------- http://www.summersault.com/chris/ --

1. Help Compiling Apache 1.2.0 on Linux 2.0.27 == Help VirtualHost Cgi Directory

Hi

Answer By Email Please !

I have a problem of compilation on Apache 1.2.0 on Linux 2.0.27 :

gcc -c -Iregex  -O2 -DLINUX=2   buff.c
In file included from buff.c:66:
/usr/include/sys/uio.h:33: redefinition of `struct iovec'
make: *** [buff.o] Error 1

Anyone know this problems ??

I use Apache 1.1.3 and i want create a cgi-bin directory for a
VirtualHost (different) !

Ex: http://www.domaine1.com/cgi-bin/       =>   /usr/www/domaine1/cgi-bin/
Ex: http://www.domaine2.com/cgi-bin/       =>   /usr/www/domaine2/cgi-bin/

on one Linux machine

Thanks for your help

    ("`-/")_.-'"``-._        Jerome Schevingt - Ingenieur Unix/Windows
     . . `; -._    )-;-,_`)

   _.- _..-_/ / ((.'
 ((,.-'   ((,/                          http://www.avo.fr
AVO France SARL
21 Avenue de Firminy
F-43110 Aurec sur Loire
FRANCE
Toute reception d'e-Mail commercial non sollicite, sera consideree comme
une attaque de mon serveur de mail et donnera lieu a des ripostes ...

2. ELF, Motif & converting libraries

3. Apache DirectoryIndex and VirtualHost problem. Plz Help!!

4. Can't use mouse for c. 20 seconds on return to X

5. Help! Apache not seeing VirtualHost

6. Deleting leading lines with sed?

7. Apache VirtualHosts with DHCP??? PLEASE HELP

8. Need Help Installing Parallel Port ZIP Drive??

9. Apache and VirtualHost - HELP!

10. Help needed ASAP. Apache, bind9, VirtualHosts etc...

11. Help with VirtualHost in Apache ?

12. Setup VirtualHost and httpd processes for each VirtualHost

13. Default httpd.conf says Expected </VirtualHost> but saw </VirtualHost>