Apache 1.1.1

Post by Paul Kimbal » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Iam running this as my web server.  Is the proxy module the only place
that SSL security is found?  I dont know if my mail is getting posted
to this group or not as I have not received any replys.  I need to know
how to enable SSL security in a transaction between browser and server.
This is how one enables the solid key and the blue line in netscape and
the lock on ie right?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree.  Someone help
me.

1. apache module with pthread library linked crashes Apache 1.3.12 on RedHat Linux 6.2

A simple module just by linking pthread library
crashes apache 1.3.12 server,
i.e  httpd doesn't comes up.

This happens on RedHat 6.2 Linux.

any idea on apache module which links pthread library
for apache1.3.12 is appreciated.

steps to reproduc the problem:

downloaded apache_1.3.12.tar.gz on a RedHat 6.2 Linux machine.

compiled and installed with

#configure --enable-shared=max --enable-module=most \
--prefix=/usr/local/apache
#export PATH=/usr/local/apache/bin:$PATH
#apxs -g -i -n testMod
#cd testMod
#make
apxs -c    mod_testMod.c
gcc -DLINUX=2 -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT
-I../lib/expat-lite -fpic -DSHARED_MODULE
-I/usr/local/apache/include  -c mod_testMod.c
gcc -shared -o mod_testMod.so mod_testMod.o
#rm mod_testMod.so
#gcc -shared -o mod_testMod.so mod_testMod.o -lpthread
#make install
#/usr/local/apache/sbin/apactrl start

httpd dossn't comes up.

Thanks,
Datta.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Routing between 2 hubs

3. Apache POST (from Apache newbie)

4. autopark SCSI-disk

5. Apache Doc & Startup procedure for Apache NT

6. upgrade FBSD

7. apache listen to port 80, another standalone apache+modssl listen port 443, not working..?!

8. ATI Mach64 ...

9. Can Apache be used as a tunnel to another Apache.

10. Apache: delay after cgi / apache::registry scripts

11. cannot install apache after installed frontpage 2000 patch apache

12. Apache Gurus: Apache virtual server using SSI???

13. Apache: mod_servlet for Apache 1.2?