Apache: how to log POST requests?

1. Logging Post Requests

Hi,
  I am trying to figure out how to log the contents of a post request
so that if users find a bug on the page I can search the logfile for
the actual request contents. I have looked here
http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html#formats but did not
find anything that could help.

Thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Forcing NIC to 100mbps

3. Capturing POST Request data in server logs

4. Problem with two ethernetcards

5. Automating sending POST requests to Apache

6. 2nd test

7. Apache JServ Limited the Size of POST Requests?

8. delaying eth0 initialization error message on bootup - used wrong e-mail address

9. how to write Apache module in C to handle POST requests?

10. Apache JServ Limited the Size of POST Requests?

11. filtering CGI requested with POST (apache 2)

12. apache 1.2b8 and request method "POST"

13. Apache bug with POST method requests > ~4K