~~~~ US {MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Great Opportunitie for Programmers/IT Professionals ~~~~~

~~~~ US {MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Great Opportunitie for Programmers/IT Professionals ~~~~~

Post by ITconsul » Thu, 26 Sep 1996 04:00:00

We are always looking for qualified Information Technology  professionals,
with skills in RDBMS (Oracle, sybase, Infomix and SQL server) , C/C++ ,
Cobol ,
Oracle 2000 tools, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic/C++ , UNIX , NT Windows and
Networking.
Send your resume to us so you can be called when
the right PERMANENT or CONTRACT job comes along.

TERMS: Permanent full-time positions
       Salary dependent on years of experience.
       Contractors.
       Excellent full-benefits: health, dental, 401K.

We come across IT positions in all parts of the United States.
If we come across a position that is right for your skills and
personality,
we will contact you.
Don't hesitate to send us a brief description of your skills
and interests via e-mail (be sure to include a daytime
phone number.)

How to send:
1. Send  your resume via e-mail.
2. E-Mailed resumes get to us the FASTEST.
3. We will not release your resume to anyone,
   unless you say so.
4. Please, from U.S.A
CONTACT DATA:

1. =:) US {MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Great Opportunitie for Programmers/IT Professionals

We are always looking for qualified Information Technology  professionals,
with skills in internet/intranet, RDBMS (Oracle, sybase, Infomix and SQL
[...]

2. PPP kudos

3. $$$ US:{MA, FL, CT, NJ, PA} Programmers/IT Professionals

4. realtek 8139 NIC moudule

5. \\\** UNIX Professionals - US/PA/NJ **///

6. UUCP has confused me

7. NY/NJ/CT Career Opportunities for IT pros!

8. qt 2.3 with AA fonts final detail

9. Excellent Unix Job Opportunities in PA/NJ/DE

10. US-FL-C++/Unix Opportunities

11. Great opportunities for professionals ONLY!!!

12. Need Apache contract programmer in NY/NJ/CT area

13. UNIX Systems Administrators - US/PA & NJ