mm.mysql - tomcat problem

Post by Reinhard Sache » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Newbie:
Installed Apache, plus Tomcat - working OK, installed mySQL - working OK,
can browse for simple .jsp files, without database interactions - OK

trying to access mySQL from within a *.jsp, using mm.mysql-2.0.2 (also tried
mm.mysql.jdbc-1.2c) gives me the following error:

Internal Server error....etc... displayed in the browser.

and on my shell I see:

HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected Signal 11
report the error to ....
Error ID: 4F533F4C....
Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=..... Runnable

after that, no more jsp - pages (also those without a call to the jdbc, very
simple ones) are served

Have my CLASSPATH set ok, tried also without it, makes no difference...

Anyone who can help me?
Thanks
Reinhard

mm.mysql - tomcat problem

Post by Tilman Bo » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Reinhard Sacher wrote on Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:10:11 +0100:

Quote:> Newbie:
> Installed Apache, plus Tomcat - working OK, installed mySQL -
> working OK, can browse for simple .jsp files, without database
> interactions - OK

Ok but does JDBC access from standalone java classes work at all?

[...]

Quote:> HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected Signal 11
> report the error to ....
> Error ID: 4F533F4C....
> Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=..... Runnable

> after that, no more jsp - pages (also those without a call to the
> jdbc, very simple ones) are served

Yes because the vm died. ;)

Your JDBC driver is not doing what it should.

[PS: Your lines are too long.]

Cheers,
Tilman