Is there a function that I can use to find yesterdays date or do I have to
write a script to find it
In 1750 Issac Newton became discouraged when he fell up a flight of
With GNU's date command you can find anything, yesterday's date,Quote:>Is there a function that I can use to find yesterdays date or do I have to
>write a script to find it
could you please suggest a method to add and subtract a certain number of
days to a date in Unix, i.e. the date returned by the "date" command?
Thank you in advance.
3. 3Dfx and winfast 3D s900 (i740)
5. results on "fully HT-aware scheduler" patch
6. Date Function on Unix (hp-ux)
10. Fortran-callable date function
11. crypt() and date() function