Changing passwords from a sh scripts (or csh script)

Changing passwords from a sh scripts (or csh script)

Post by Richard Obrec » Thu, 17 Feb 1994 02:36:06

Does anyone out there have experience with changing passwords from a
script by using redirection (or some other means)?  Please respond to
this newsgroup as well as:

Any and all comments/suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,

Rich Obrecht

FAX: 303 791 1051
PHONE: 303 470 2532

1. Execute a sh script under perl and sh: sh script; perl script?

I can execute the following perl scripts under either shell or Perl
====

        if 0;
[perl scripts ...]
====
i.e.
sh script
perl script

How do I execute a sh script under either shell or Perl
simililar to what shown above?

Thanks.
--
Michael Wang

http://www.mindspring.com/~mwang

2. Yggdrasil Install problem

3. how to handle usig csh scripts from within bash/sh scripts?

4. Where should I plug in my CDROM?

5. How to execute csh script in sh script ?

6. Load Balancing in Linux

7. need help converting sh scripts to csh scripts

8. New kernel? Where?

9. sh script to csh script

10. How to port this sh script to csh script ?

11. Changing a 1 line zsh script to sh,perl,csh or tcsh etc.

12. changing password in a sh script

13. how to call csh scripts from inside other csh scripts