wu-ftpd and sublogins , How to

Post by Carlos Re » Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi gang!

 I'd been trying to set up wu-ftpd with sublogins for special groups
 without success so far.

 Can any one explain how to do this with ftpd ?
 Is there any cookbook for soing a set up like this ?

thanks in advance

carlos reed, from beautiful and lovely Quebec

--

Carlos Reed from beautiful and lovely Quebec.

(418) 656-3245

1. wu-ftpd instead of ftpd

ftpd always craps out - in fact, it no longer seems to function upon
restart, dunno why.  I'm thinking of switching to wu-ftpd, which I
believe I installed the from the ports collection, when I installed this
whole thing.  A whereis wu-ftpd finds it in usr/ports/.... I ran make
install but to no avail, what now?

TIA

Rick

2. Arc/AlphaBios Clock

3. in.ftpd zombie problem with wu-ftpd on RH6

4. Autostart and session management

5. FreeBSD ftpd 6.0 vs wu-ftpd 2.4

6. printin odd/even pages in ghostscript

7. Weirdness of solaris ftpd and wu-ftpd

8. can't install jdk1.2.2

9. wu-ftpd or pro-ftpd

10. ftpd default server vs wu-ftpd ?

11. ftpd missing and build wu-ftpd error!

12. wu-ftpd replacement for ftpd

13. ls -l in.ftpd or wu-ftpd ?