Help Wanted! UNIX / Internet

Post by Rick Becker-Leckro » Tue, 19 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Transoft Corporation in Santa Barbara, CA is now hiring UNIX (BSD)
programmers to help with TCP/IP applications.  We are looking for both
full-time and contracted part-timers.  If you are an Internet pro and know
the UNIX  o/s please give us a call.  Tele-commuters, no problem.  Rick
Becker-Leckrone.  Director of Internet Services / Transoft Corporation
1-805-897-3361.

1. Help Wanted! UNIX / Internet

Transoft Corporation in Santa Barbara, CA is now hiring UNIX (BSD)
programmers to help with TCP/IP applications.  We are looking for both
full-time and contracted part-timers.  If you are an Internet pro and know
the UNIX  o/s please give us a call.  Tele-commuters, no problem.  Rick
Becker-Leckrone.  Director of Internet Services / Transoft Corporation
1-805-897-3361.

2. It's official, Microsoft? porting applications to Linux

3. WANTED: UNIX, Oracle, Internet Experts

4. tranfer data rate

5. Modem becomes stale under Redhat

6. WANTED: UNIX CONSULTANT (+ SQL, Internet, Web, etc)

7. libXpm.so.4 missing

8. Wanted cheap internet capability from SCO UNIX/XENIX

9. HELP WANTED for LAN to INTERNET

10. Help Wanted, Work over the Internet

11. Help Wanted - UNIX on PC Questions !

12. HELP wanted on async IPC under UNIX (Solaris)