HELP! SunOS newbie needs help. Please reply via e-mail.

HELP! SunOS newbie needs help. Please reply via e-mail.

Post by Davi » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hey all,

I have a shell account and received some pictures. I would like to send
them by e-mail to myself to hotmail or yahoo. I'm not a complete newbie,
i'm experienced in windows..etc. Anyone know the command to send an
e-mail with attachments for these pics. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

                                      Davin

HELP! SunOS newbie needs help. Please reply via e-mail.

Post by JGM_van_Ra » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi Davin

Try the follow command

Good luck

Jos van Ras

*** http://www.jgmvanras.tmfweb.nl/

> Hey all,

> I have a shell account and received some pictures. I would like to send
> them by e-mail to myself to hotmail or yahoo. I'm not a complete newbie,
> i'm experienced in windows..etc. Anyone know the command to send an
> e-mail with attachments for these pics. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

>                                       Davin

1. FAQ needed. Please reply via e-mail.

I have a program that is not handling the sig_hup  properly.  I would like to
read the FAQ for this group if someone would be kind enough to e-mail it to
me.  Thanks in advance.

Mark Hall
--
---
        Love is a great beautifier.     - Louisa May Alcott

2. Second Harddrive Problems

3. POP3 AND IDENTD (please reply via e-mail)

4. show message when cd a directory

5. Newbie : Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

6. localhost unreachable

7. Newbie To Linux Need Help Makeing It Boot.....PLEASE HELP

8. Help with SLIP please.

9. Newbie: Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

10. newbie needs help auto-replying to mail

11. Help please respond via E-mail

12. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!

13. * HELP NEEDED PLEASE REPLY! *