vhost free?

Post by mIDO » Wed, 03 May 2000 04:00:00

someone knows any shell that offers vhost's free??
or an username and password or similar

1. Mixing name-based vhosting with mass-vhosting

We have a small set of VHosts each with it's own VirtualHost entry,
providing some flexibility of config.

We'd also like to provide mass-hosting via VirtualDocumentRoot directive.

In effect, we want to fallback on the mass-hosting rule, only if there is
no specific VirtualHost matching the ServerName/ServerAlias.

Can I do this without resorting to mod_rewrite?
--

Systems Administrator,
National Capital Freenet        [http://www.ncf.ca]

2. audio problem

3. Solaris 2.4 panic: free: freeing free block

4. kernel panic when booting from secound hard disk

5. FREE E-MAIL, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

6. X server visual class

7. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT.

8. Linux and win95

9. FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNT, FREE DISK SPACE, FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

10. FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT FREE DISK SPACE FREE UNIX ACCOUNT

11. Help! apache named vhosts and _default_ vhost not working