Urgent : Diff problem

Post by Bolf Didi » Sun, 06 Nov 1994 02:52:50

hi everybody !

if someoone could mail to me a description
about diff algorithm, with a lot of comments.
or an ftp address where I could find documentation.

very thank you and excuse my english speaking.

  Bolf Didier
  Universite Paris VII

1. Urgent Diff problem

hi everybody,

I'm a student in france, and  I've
a report to do about diff algorithm,
so if someone could mail me documentation about it,
or to give me and ftp address where I could find it,
it 'd be great.

very thank you and excuse my english speaking.

  Bolf Didier
  Universite Paris VII

2. 2 network cards - same MAC address

3. ftp problem/urgent/urgent/urgent

4. FIC PA2013 cause crash during install

5. ftp/urgent/urgent/urgent

6. mmap

7. URGENT URGENT URGENT

8. test for serial ports

9. 2 diff. xservers and diff. resolutions

10. 2 diff IPs, 2 diff web srvr, 1 machine

11. IRC 2.8 racing under Linux(diff GCC's, diff kernels)

12. diff tool that can do intraline diffs?

13. diff DNS server on diff NIC