Windowing Korn Shell (wksh) source

Post by Robert J. Vitel » Thu, 31 Mar 1994 06:00:25

We are looking for a vendor that is supplying the
windowing korn shell (wksh).  UNIX System Laboratories
sells source code to VARs who compile and resell
the product.  The COSE consortium, for example, has
a modified windowing korn shell included in its
suite.  We're looking for a more generic
implementation.

Thus far, we have discovered the Acacia Computer
Agency, Inc. of Warren, NJ as one supplier.  Our
purchasing rules require that we try to find other
sellers and compare costs.  If anyone knows of
an alternative supplier, I would appreciate having
the vendor's name and address.

(By now I assume that most folks are familiar with
the windowing korn shell.  It allows X windows
applications to be developed from within a ksh.)
--
--Robert J. Vitello, Information Resources Coordinator
----Computer Science and Engineering Laboratory

1. WKSH Windowing Korn Shell Source Code

I have purchased WKSH and find the tutorial section of the documentation
to be lacking.  I am seeking a better tutorial and/or some WKSH (working)
code that I can use as an example for my own programs.

Any known WKSH documentation -- other than what comes with the product --
would be useful.

(I am not seeking the source code to WKSH).

Any help is appreciated.

2. Unix History

3. WKSH - Korn shell w/Xwindows

4. Thinkpad 385ED

5. best korn shell resources and is there a korn shell faq

6. CNN Poll: do you feel bullied by Microsoft?

7. Korn shell source for XENIX?

8. xmodmap

9. csh source in korn shell

10. How to source csh-file in korn shell ?

11. Korn Shell source code/executable..

12. how to make rsh (unix utility) source my .profile (korn shell)

13. Looking for korn shell sources