How to re-read /etc/profile file at ksh without logout

How to re-read /etc/profile file at ksh without logout

Post by Chan Yuen Lung L » Wed, 29 May 1996 04:00:00

HI Gentlemen,

        Could you tell me how to re-read the /etc/profile file under ksh
without loging out?   As I need to change the login setting for users login
under linux enviroment.

Thanks
leo

How to re-read /etc/profile file at ksh without logout

Post by Svante Kleis » Wed, 29 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> HI Gentlemen,

>         Could you tell me how to re-read the /etc/profile file under ksh
> without loging out?   As I need to change the login setting for users login
> under linux enviroment.

> Thanks
> leo

". /etc/profile" or do I misunderstand you?! / svAnte

How to re-read /etc/profile file at ksh without logout

Post by Ronald Fische » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>HI Gentlemen,

>    Could you tell me how to re-read the /etc/profile file under ksh
>without loging out?   As I need to change the login setting for users login
>under linux enviroment.

>Thanks
>leo

Use