Improved Join?

Post by John Denn » Thu, 13 Jan 1994 06:16:36

I'm in need of manipulating ASCII tables.  I used to work with
a Database package called Prelude, which performed joins, selects,
projects, etc on simple delimited tables.  Does anyone know of
any similar packages out there?

If not, how about a join program that, unlike UNIX join, will allow
a join based on more than one column?

Thanks in advance for any insights,

John Dennis

Atlanta, GA

1. Improved Join?

Help :-|

I'm in need of manipulating ASCII tables.  I used to work with
a Database package called Prelude, which performed joins, selects,
projects, etc on simple delimited tables.  Does anyone know of
any similar packages out there?

If not, how about a join program that, unlike UNIX join, will allow
a join based on more than one column?

Thanks in advance for any insights,

John Dennis

Atlanta, GA

2. Red Hat 5 and StarOffice4 problem. Newbie needs help!

3. Join two files with join keys in reverse sort order on AIX

4. cd image

5. A trick I found to improve X11 display

6. Help! Can't access ms-dos

7. need improved TIP

8. Some questions about Linux!

9. Wrapper for improving sendmail security??

10. wanted: improved ftpd & docs

11. How to improve responsiveness during VACUUM on Linux

12. Linux-2.5 fix/improve get_pid()

13. improved IN2000 scsi driver available