autologout...bash...help

Post by Donald A. Co » Sat, 28 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>>I am running bash under linux (slackware).  Can anyone tell me how to
>>turn off autologout?  I have tried looking in man bash and the shell.faq
>>with no luck.

>>thanks
>>don cook

>I am assuming you mean 'inactive' autologout:

>define in your .profile
>TMOUT=0

>SMF

I tried the above fix, but I am still geting inactive autologouts.

Does anyone have any more suggestions?

thanks
don c

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. Linux is shit

3. bash autologout

4. number of processors

5. autologout in bash?

6. HL7 Interface

7. Bashing bash (Was Re: bash or user error with set -e and subshells)

8. Help pppd stalls

9. Bash calls TCL, TCL calls Bash, 2nd Bash never reads input

10. Question about "autologout" in tcsh

11. Sun SHIELD ARM & autologout alternatives

12. Autologout

13. - autologout, autolockout?