A problem in loading unread articles of News server

A problem in loading unread articles of News server

Post by Kunwar Asif Maso » Wed, 18 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload
old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

1. A problem in loading unread articles of News server

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload
old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

2. Boot From LAN

3. How to display ONLY unread news headers...

4. etc/fstab no fsck passno

5. new news server not displaying test articles

6. Where to get 'fips'

7. my INN 2.0 cannot get articles from remote news server

8. wedged /dev/console on E250

9. Netscape News: always 0 unread msgs

10. Problem with slrn news client and news server

11. A problem in reloading articles in News Express.

12. A problem in reloading old articles in news group.

13. Usenet problems: getting article headers but not the articles themselves