ksh93 backreference bug?

Post by Michael Wa » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 01:25:35

Is this a bug? I expect $j to be null.
I run this on Version M-12/28/93d ksh.
Thanks.

ab  # I expect this to be null

1

ksh93 backreference bug?

Post by Dan Merc » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:34:08

> Is this a bug? I expect $j to be null.
> I run this on Version M-12/28/93d ksh.
> Thanks.

> ab  # I expect this to be null

> 1

substitutions aren't made unless the pattern is matched,  which
it won't be.

--
Dan Mercer

1. mod_rewrite backreference bug?

I am trying to take a cookie and stuff it in an environment variable for
my CGI to use.  I am using mod_usertrack to send the cookies
automatically and am trying to use mod_rewrite
to put the cookie in an environment variable.

Unfortunately, the back reference for the RewriteCond is not returning
the value, but rather the string "%1".

Here are my settings:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteLog logs/rewrite.log
RewriteLogLevel 9

RewriteMap fudge prg:/usr/local/apache/conf/rw.pl

RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE}      Apache=(.*)
RewriteRule ^(/homes/) ${fudge:$1|/index.html} [E=SI_SI:%1,L]

fudge is a script that will simply return "/index.cgi".

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Don Drake

2. Monitoring AIX Unix

3. Read bug in ksh93 (dtksh)

4. How grep to incl subdir search + search and replace + change permissions

5. ksh93 typeset -i with zero bug?

6. Installing second monitor on Solaris

7. Read bug in ksh93 (dtksh)

8. Firewall and server in the same physical machine, good idea?

9. Strange associative array bug in ksh93

10. mod_rewrite: Unable to use backreference on match.

11. Backreferences in extended regular expressions

12. sed backreferences

13. tcsh: complete with backreference