sh, ksh and bash docs ?

Post by Sakun YI » Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where can I get documents on sh, ksh or bash ?
Thanks

sh, ksh and bash docs ?

Post by Chris Costell » Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone tell me where can I get documents on sh, ksh or bash ?

   ``man sh'', ``man ksh'', ``man bash''.

sh, ksh and bash docs ?

Post by brian hile » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>> Can anyone tell me where can I get documents on sh, ksh or bash ?
>    ``man sh'', ``man ksh'', ``man bash''.

A selection of shell tutorials and other online resources that I have
collected appears at http://members.tripod.com/Medication/shellstuff.html.
Thanks to the author of this Web page for creditting me!

I can add to this list the fine collection of shell programming
resources at:

http://www.oase-shareware.org/shell/

-Brian

sh, ksh and bash docs ?

Post by Nitin.K » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

hi,
  it is very easy.
in any line you put #sign.
from that column in that line comments starts.
so can write comments after # in any line.
regrds
nitin

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me where can I get documents on sh, ksh or bash ?
> Thanks

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. Red Hat 3 cant find CD-ROM

3. sh/ksh/bash quoting brain tease

4. TIMEZONE:Created files have GMT while I am in PST. 'Make' does not apreciate this.

5. AIX4.3.3 ksh vs. bash/sh

6. Logictech ScanMan 16m color

7. ksh, sh, bash, csh,.........

8. Are mkLinux and Linuxppc binary compatible?

9. script breaks: how compatible bash is with sh/ksh

10. how to do the equivalent of wait(&status) in bash/ksh/sh

11. sh/ksh/bash

12. sh,bash,ksh: consitent startup, $HOME, etc.

13. Is this the right $#? [sh/ksh/bash]