WKSH Windowing Korn Shell Source Code

Post by Steve Davids » Wed, 05 May 1993 01:59:19

I have purchased WKSH and find the tutorial section of the documentation
to be lacking.  I am seeking a better tutorial and/or some WKSH (working)
code that I can use as an example for my own programs.

Any known WKSH documentation -- other than what comes with the product --
would be useful.

(I am not seeking the source code to WKSH).

Any help is appreciated.

1. Windowing Korn Shell (wksh) source

We are looking for a vendor that is supplying the
windowing korn shell (wksh).  UNIX System Laboratories
sells source code to VARs who compile and resell
the product.  The COSE consortium, for example, has
a modified windowing korn shell included in its
suite.  We're looking for a more generic
implementation.

Thus far, we have discovered the Acacia Computer
Agency, Inc. of Warren, NJ as one supplier.  Our
purchasing rules require that we try to find other
sellers and compare costs.  If anyone knows of
an alternative supplier, I would appreciate having
the vendor's name and address.

(By now I assume that most folks are familiar with
the windowing korn shell.  It allows X windows
applications to be developed from within a ksh.)
--
--Robert J. Vitello, Information Resources Coordinator
----Computer Science and Engineering Laboratory

2. FastTrack: Too many open files

3. WKSH - Korn shell w/Xwindows

4. Linux-Misc Digest #390

5. Korn Shell source code/executable..

6. Networktraffic too high

7. where to get korn shell source code for RH9 linux

8. passwd checker

9. best korn shell resources and is there a korn shell faq

10. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.

11. Korn/Bourne shell return code precision

12. converting C++ code into Korn and C shell

13. Korn-shell coding help needed immediately!