Unix C++ Consultants Needed

Post by Natasha Mannin » Tue, 14 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Dear Consultant,
               I am a Technical Recruiter with a company based in Chicago
named Worldnet Corporation (www.worldnetcorp.com).
We have an office in Los Angeles and have a large financial client in
San Francisco seeking 2 heavy Unix C++ programmers that are local to the
area as full-time assistance is required.
I would like to talk to you further about this current consulting opening
that we have available.

Please send your resume and rate to:

Thanks and have a great day,

Mark Lewis - 847-839-1900x18.

1. Unix C++ Consultants Needed

Dear Consultant,
               I am a Technical Recruiter with a company based in Chicago
named Worldnet Corporation (www.worldnetcorp.com).
We have an office in Los Angeles and have a large financial client in
San Francisco seeking 2 heavy Unix C++ programmers that are local to the
area as full-time assistance is required.
I would like to talk to you further about this current consulting opening
that we have available.

Please send your resume and rate to:

Thanks and have a great day,

Mark Lewis - 847-839-1900x18.

2. Help! Long delay when telneting or ftping into my RH 4.0 Linux box

3. suid bits and other bits...

4. US-AL,GA,IL,OH : Unix C/C++ consultants needed

5. Yggdrasil 14 with GoldenSound SBP and Panasonic on 0x320! (help!)

6. US-NY-NYC - Contract Consultant - C++/UNIX/Windows/SYBASE

7. Stupid question about root disk space

8. Unix C++ Financials Consultants

9. WANTED : Consultant - UNIX/C/C++/ORACLE with OOD (Booch/Rumbaugh)

10. USA-IL-chi: need unix consultant

11. UNIX System Administration/Cobol Consultant needed in Atlanta

12. UNIX IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT NEEDED