cshell on NT

Post by Reinhardt Ke » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 10:41:47

>We are looking for a Cshell on NT
>        Please SAVE US

Buy the MKS Toolkit. There is a C-shell.
(MKS = Mortice Kern Systems.)

Reinhardt

cshell on NT

Post by J.Smit » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 00:04:53

Quote:

> >We are looking for a Cshell on NT
> >        Please SAVE US

Recently, Microsoft released Windows NT Services for UNIX, which includes
standard UNIX-style shells, including ksh, csh, tcsh, bash, and zsh.

Apart from this, I have seen some (opensource versions) of bash, tcsh, and
zsh ported to Windows NT. DOnt have an URL tough, sorry bout that...

cshell on NT

Post by Juergen Pfan » Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:55:10

> We are looking for a Cshell on NT
>         Please SAVE US

Hmm - I wanted to recommend the "cygwin" open
source GNU development environment & tools,
but AFAIK, these include "bash" only.
Correct me, if I'm wrong...
BUt anyway, the other UNIX tools are of the
same quality as the already recommended solutions
MKS, or MS "Services for UNIX", I believe -
but for free.

Juergen

cshell on NT

Quote:

But take a look at www.gnusoftware.com
They have a lot oflinks to GNU tools, that are ported to native windows,
making use of tyhe native windows c runtime ... So there's no need for the
cygwin.dll, which you need when its compiled using cygwin

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. 2 very easy questions that need answers....

3. running Cshell scripts on NT 4.0

4. Booting with a DPT2122/95

5. converting Cshell scripts to NT plat-form

6. Looking For A DEC ALPHA Clone

7. Cshell on NT

8. How to Set up a Router?

9. Simple Cshell script, doesn't work in Bash

10. problem in cshell programming.

11. hp unix cshell

12. *** NUMERIC STRINGS WHITH CSHELL OR KSHELL ??? ***