damn! how can I get free unix sheel account that allows IRC bot?

Post by nir cohe » Tue, 02 Dec 1997 04:00:00

damn! how can I get free unix sheel account that allows IRC bot?
help me please !
I realy need your help!
plz?
hope someone help me!
bye

damn! how can I get free unix sheel account that allows IRC bot?

Post by Shawn D. McPee » Tue, 02 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Why would anyone do this for you?

Shawn

:> damn! how can I get free unix sheel account that allows IRC bot?
:> help me please !
:> I realy need your help!
:> plz?
:> hope someone help me!
:> bye

--
My haircut is totally traditional!
                                -- Zippy the Pinhead

damn! how can I get free unix sheel account that allows IRC bot?

Post by , snail.. » Tue, 02 Dec 1997 04:00:00

"Take any demand, however slight, which any creature, however weak, may
make. Ought it not, for its own sole sake, to be satisfied?  If not,
prove why not."
                        William James

;--) Will