need help converting sh scripts to csh scripts

need help converting sh scripts to csh scripts

Post by Zeni » Sat, 02 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Just seeing if the tchrist is working or not... *grin*

-Zenin

need help converting sh scripts to csh scripts

Post by d.. » Wed, 06 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Trying to get a copy of the article entitled "C shell programming Considered
Harmful".

tia

dwayne

Post by Dave Bro » Fri, 08 Dec 1995 04:00:00

: Trying to get a copy of the article entitled "C shell programming
: Considered Harmful".

Stick around here for a while--it's a periodic posting.

But if you're in a gasping, frantic hurry to read it, you can find it at
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/comp.unix.shell/Csh_Programming_Conside...

It's a wonderfully thorough piece of work.

--Dave

1. Execute a sh script under perl and sh: sh script; perl script?

I can execute the following perl scripts under either shell or Perl
====

        if 0;
[perl scripts ...]
====
i.e.
sh script
perl script

How do I execute a sh script under either shell or Perl
simililar to what shown above?

Thanks.
--
Michael Wang

http://www.mindspring.com/~mwang

2. ldconfig and glibc

3. help in learning how to do Bourne shell scripts then converting them to csh scripts

4. Ghost image RAID problem

5. How To Convert from csh script to sh?

6. XTerminal with Linux

7. Converting SH scripts to CSH

8. Theories about the K6 Bug

9. how to handle usig csh scripts from within bash/sh scripts?

10. Converting ksh scripts to csh scripts

11. How to execute csh script in sh script ?

12. sh script to csh script

13. How to port this sh script to csh script ?